Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dylan's first Kindy Christmas Concert:



Oh the joys of Christmas... I just love it... I love the fact that I can buy the children presents... looking through the shops to see what they would like.. to spoil them in a nice way... to see there faces as they open their presents... it is a real pleasure one which I look forward to and enjoy immensely...



With Christmas comes the children's concerts.... how I love to watch them... it brings a tear to my eye...they look so cute and innocent and they try so very hard to please and do the right thing.



Dylan's kindy class was dancing to Lilo & Stitch - Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride - they were all dressed in Hawaiian shirts and the girls had grass skirts on they all looked so cute.... and did a wonderful job... I managed to persuade the others to watch several other performances before we left for dinner at Faye & Brendon's with the other grandparents.... Dylan was so proud that both sets of grandparents came to watch him on stage... he really loves all the attention and love he gets from both his grandies... and I must say I do enjoy spending time with them all.... it is one of my greatest pleasures in life..... and I look forward to many more concerts.....

No comments: