Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nanna is relaxing for New Year's Eve


I am having a wonderfully quiet evening enjoying blogging and having no pressure to go out and party.... to be honest I am a bit over parting.... I shall go into the New Year well rested....

I am wishing all my beautiful children and grandchildren a wonderful New Year... and hope that the pressures of life will be small for them and that the children will blossom and bloom into superb young children guided by their parents... and of course the grandparents..... its sounding a bit Corny.... what the hell...

Whats in store for the grandchildren.... Jasmine starts school... year 1, Dylan starts Pre-school and has his tonsils out in January (no swimming for 3 weeks poor boy), Jessica starts Kindergarten not before time.... she will love it... Talia is our in between child at two and a half... then there is Sam, Isabella and Logan who are all 18mths there abouts Logan being the youngest at 15mths.... so I guess its their turn to be home alone with mum/dad.... and miss the sibling that has gone to school.... it will be interesting to see how these three blossom this year.

But there parents still have to entertain them until February.... oh how I use to get so tired of the Christmas holidays..... it does bring back memories......

until next time wishing you all a Happy New Year.......

No comments: